World Labyrinth Day in Educational Settings
We are so excited to be offering another set of practical and purposeful resources for educators to plan exciting, experiential activities for learners on World Labyrinth Day in Educational Settings, Friday 6 May 2022.
This year’s theme is Heart, Hands, Head & Feet for Peace.
The resources include:
- · A Poster: to advertise the day
- · A Guide: including big ideas about peace, a big question about peace, reflective questions and lots of detailed activities involving hearts, hands, heads and feet
- · Explanatory Notes: directly linked to the Guide for easy reference
- · A Short Introduction to Labyrinths: a set of powerpoint slides suitable for use with all age groups
- · A checklist: to help with planning
Our hope is that even more schools, early learning centres, home schools, colleges, universities, kindergartens, and schools online will come on board, take part and share their experiences with us. Last year we saw activity all around the globe, so let’s broaden it even further this year so that more and more individuals and communities within the education sector are informed, exposed to and educated about the potential and benefits of labyrinth walking!
More information: https://aln.org.au/wldes-resources