Event announcement for newsletters or social media
World Labyrinth Day: Connections 2022
The Labyrinth Society in collaboration with Veriditas, The Legacy Labyrinth Project and the Australian Labyrinth Network invites you to walk a labyrinth with all global citizens on Saturday, May 7, 2022.
As in previous years we are hoping to create a unified wave of peace around the world by Walking as One at One (1 pm your time) wherever you are, as appropriate.
· WLD 2022 is asking people to create an event, virtual or physical, to bring people from your community together to amplify the energy of our wave of peace.
· An opportunity to join a Zoom Finger Labyrinth walk will be available on May 7.
· Join the opportunity to be a part of the research for The Great Connection 2.0. The continuation of this research, which began last year on WLD, will find out how our unified healing intentions on WLD make an impact on the energy of our communities and world.
· Educational Settings around the world will be holding events on Friday, May 6.
· Join our Facebook page to stay up to date with all the information.
Visit www.worldlabyrinthday.org for more information, resources, videos, and ideas.
Watch for pre-WLD events to spark ideas to help you create an event of your own.
If you plan to create an event in your area, please register it on the site.
For questions, comments for additional information, contact Ellen Meuch, WLD Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.